MEDIEVAL VILLAGES - NATURE - RIVERS - ITALIAN CUISINE - SWEETS DELICACIES - WINES & OLIVE
A day trip by minivan (or minibus) to Italy & the very charming Liguria where authentic villages & mouth-watering delicacies abound, with
around beautiful unspoiled natural spots & hidden gems and idyllic river corners. The best way to taste local products (wines, olive oils, cheeses, delicatessen) and
exceptional artisans (restaurant, pastry chefs, fresh pastas & raviolis makers, wine producers). An unforgettable day in immersion in Dolce Vita, Art, Culture, History, Nature
& on top of all: the delicious Gastronomy "della Mamma".
Let's leave Nice (or the city of your choice) early in the morning direction the Italian border. First gourmet stop in Ventimiglia to fall in love with the Italian breakfast: discover an out-of-the-ordinary great pastry & coffee shop. You will taste several delicious delicacies accompanied by the best espresso coffee or a dense Italian hot chocolate or the new fashioned marocchino. After breakfast, we will meet the best Italian artisans at the market that we selected directly on their stands, shop or workshop (ice-cream, pasta maker, cheese-maker, apiarist).
On the road again to the delightful village of Dolceacqua, a maze of delicate paved streets, a real travel back in the past, with plenty of hidden treasures & many great highlight such as the sumptuous Castle & the famous bridge painted by Monnet. Taste the real local olive oil and wines with some pairings (made from a unique local grape) that are gaining in prestige and renown every year. Before lunch, we will enjoy a short and surprising 3D cinematographic-photographic session, an extra-sensory adventure exploring the treasures of this unique valley passing through the Alps, awakening our 5 senses.
In Dolceacqua, we will eat in a charming restaurant where we will be sure to have the best Italian food menu, delicious local specialities, tasting the best local recipes, from starters to desserts.
After a short digestive walk to discover the old medieval town with its famous architectural treasures such as the Renaissance Old Bridge & the medieval castle, in the afternoon we will discover a new village higher up in the valley and in order to adapt the rest of the program to your desires, we will propose you different options:
- A great mountain road through forest to visit the highest village at 1000 meters high (3000 ft).
- Hidden gems with amazing rivers, natural pools with blue transparent water & some short hiking.
- Visit more great villages like Apricale, Perinaldo or Pigna and many hidden baroque & Renaissance monuments
Price per group :
4 people: 475€ (Minivan transport, Driver and Guide)
- From 5 to 6 people: 650€ (Transport minivan, Driver and Guide Lecturer)
- From 7 to 8 people: 800€ (Transport minivan, Driver and Speaker Guide)
- From 9 to 14 people: 1050€ (Transport minibus, Driver and Guide)
- From 15 to 55 people: 1300€ (Bus Transport, Driver and Guide)
Extra charge per person for the Gourmet Food Experience :
+ Various culinary tastings and services 30€/person
+ Typical Restaurant Ligurian Cuisine 35€/person: min. 3 starters + 2-3 first courses (fresh pasta, ravioli or risottos) + 2-3 second courses (meat or fish) + dessert + digestif
Highlights of "Delicacies & Beauties of Italian Liguria" Minivan Excursion:
Pricing conditions :
* These excursions are suitable for children/families: (Student rate (from 18 years old) = -10%; 12-17 years old = -15% (the teenager's height must be + 1.55m); 5-12 years old = -30%; 1 - 5 years old = -50% (child seat - 1m).
Departure of visit: minimum 4 persons - maximum 15 persons (possibility of larger groups -50 pers.)